Members are invited to utilise this section of our website to advertise any roles that may be available within your organisation. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Myer is an iconic fashion retailer with a proud heritage and an exciting future. Our vision is to bring the love of shopping to life through our passionate people, inspiring brands, wonderful experiences, personal connections and embracing change.
- Integral to the management of workers’ compensation claims in the Myer NSW region
- Located at the Myer NSW Regional Office in Roselands
- Experience in a self-insured environment is preferred but not essential
The NSW Risk & Safety Team , provides early and appropriate claims and injury management to team members with a work-related injury. Reporting to the Senior Claims Advisor, the primary purpose of this role is to work with the team members, sites and injury managers to implement effective workers compensation claims management strategies to improve return to work outcomes, reduce hours lost and mitigate claims costs.
About the role:
- Manage the aligned portfolio of claims in accordance with legislative requirements and Myer Standard Operating Procedures
- Progress claims from initial notification to finalisation in a timely manner in accordance with legislative requirements and Myer Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide assistance and direction to internal customers on issues relating to claims and incidents
- Provide coaching to stores on claims management accountabilities and compliance with legislative obligations
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Sound experience of the NSW workers compensation scheme
- Sound experience in end to end case management
- Demonstrated experience in handling litigated claims
- Capacity and confidence to make decisions and resolve issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications
To register your interest in this role, APPLY NOW.